Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentines Day

      So I've had a recent obsession with Valentines Day. It suddenly became important because I have a significant other. I have been trying to figure out what to do for my boyfriend for Valentines Day. I know guys might find stuff like this cheesy but my boyfriend is a cheese ball so I think it's okay. Plus Valentines Day is like a get out of jail free card for doing cheesy stuff.
     So this Valentines Day for my boyfriend I decided to write him love notes. I cut out 101+ paper hearts, all decorated with cute patters, and wrote a note on each one. They vary in different sizes and I even sealed each one with a piece of washi tape. I wrote notes that were sweet, sexy, and cute. I just thought it would be a fun idea. I put them all in an envelope with a love letter. I can't wait to give it to him.

      So if you want to give your significant other something for Valentines Day and don't know what to do consider some of there ideas.
  • Write a love letter, it can really mean a lot. 
  • Write 365 days of love notes, who says Valentines Day has to end?
  • Flowers. Guys like flowers to sometimes.
  • Get a little sexy, do something you know will drive them insane with lust when they come home. Wear his favorite lingerie.  
  • Do a sweet gesture. If he is into video games play with him, watch a movie together, just do something you wouldn't normally do with him that you know he'd love. 
      Come up with something to do. Go on a sweet little date night or a sexy one if that's your thing. Have fun this Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment