Monday, February 2, 2015

A Time You Felt Beautiful

      We all have a time where we felt beautiful. Where we looked in the mirror and felt untouchable. One of my "beautiful' moments was in the 9th grade. Freshman year of high school we had a Winter Dance. I went dress shopping with a friend at the mall. I tried on quite a few dresses, the last one  however was absolutely gorgeous. All the other dresses I had tried didn't seem to fit right or the color was just off. This one was absolutely perfect though (however it was the most expensive dress I had tried on) it was creme colored lace, flared out in the skirt twirly part, heart neckline, sparkly belt.
     The moment I tried on the dress and stood in front of the mirror I felt absolutely beautiful. When I walked out of the dressing room my friend and my mom gasped and told me it looked amazing, even strangers walking by complimented me. That was a moment I felt truly untouchable.
      We've all had moments where we felt beautiful. We all need to feel beautiful sometimes. Tell someone you love they're beautiful or handsome. Sometimes we just ned to feel good about ourselves. Please feel free to tell about a time where you felt beautiful in the comments or blog it and leave a link! Thanks to you all, hope you enjoyed this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment